1. Choose a place where many fishes are found. Most of the lakes have many fishes but some have less. So it's up to you to choose the right place.
3. Research about the fishes you found. Which thing attracts them most? Who are their enemies? What do they like? What do they hate? Where they live?
- If possible, have a friend to help you.
- Worms attract fish, remember! Make use of this.
- I would like to tell you an important tip. Dirty lakes with cans and plastic bags floating on the surface, brown water and water containing sewage contains no fish. Search for a clean lake.
- Compare the number of fish in one lake to another
- Use fishing net to catch many fish at a time. Catching fish is much easier to catch by fishing net than fishing rod.
- Research about the fish
- Choose the right lake
- Don't spoil the lake.
- Avoid throwing waste in the lake.
- Don't try to scare the fish, they will swim away.