1. Get your bait. Look up what fish take in your area. Some include
- Live Bait: worms, grub, etc
- Weedless Frogs
- Fake bait
2. Buy the proper hook and bobber. Make sure it's not too big or too small. And keep it visable.
3. On your rod, put your bobber, hook and bait on. Make sure the bait covers the entire hook. Also make sure your line is not tangled.
4. Finally find or go to your fishing place and cast your rod! If your bobber goes under the water, then reel your line in! You caught a fish!
5. At last, study more knowledge about fishing skill from Global Fishing Tackle blog.